Probatch uses Microsoft SQL Server as its back end. Microsoft SQL server provides a robust and speedy solution to the most demanding control system requirements.
– This system can be customised to fit any factory setup or budget;
– Provides the flexibility and scalability to adjust to changing needs;
– Redundancy and Fail over options to protect that mission critical data;
– Open: Our datavase is Microsoft SQL with no tables blocked so users are able to extract any data from the system they require for reportin on with the tools Excel, Word, and many others
– Probatch reports are written in the industry standard Crystal Reports which allows the user to write their own reports if the extensive array of standard reports is not sufficient.
Real Time Probatch Dashboard
STreamline your operations with Probatch
Speak with the Bitwise engineers about their flagship control systems unrivalled output, efficiency and automation. These are just some of the benefits Probatch will deliver for your operation.